09 Dec China subjected Uyghur Muslims to genocide through forced sterilisations and abortions ‘that must have been authorised at highest levels’ tribunal finds
Posted at 16:08h in
Written by Chris Jewers, Mail Online.
- London-based panel submitted its findings after two evidence sessions this year
- Panel chair Sir Geoffrey Nice QC reported the tribunal’s findings on Thursday
- Report said hundreds of thousands, if not millions, were incarcerated unjustly
- It detailed torture, rape, persecution and other inhumane acts against Uyghurs
- Beijing dismissed the findings, calling the congress ‘paid for liars’ to smear China
China subjected Uyghur Muslims to genocide through forced sterilisations and abortions authorised by Beijing‘s highest officials, a London tribunal has found.
Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people in Xinjiang have been incarcerated without any justification, the tribunal’s chair Sir Geoffrey Nice QC said on Thursday.